We took into account a number of factors:
- Uncertainty about theatres being opened to stage live shows
- Uncertainty about restrictions that will be in place during the rehearsal period
- The risk of an autumn or winter infections spike and the reintroduction of restrictions
- Risk factors for vulnerable members of our audience
- Risk factors for vulnerable members of our group during rehearsals and performances
- Financial risks if the show had to be cancelled or it was not well supported - insurance does not cover cancellations or losses for Corona Virus.
We already have plans to stage a show in April 2021, news on this will follow.